zondag 19 januari 2014

PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE

Peace begins with a smile
Everybody deserves a smile. Sometimes we judge to quick.
Why are people so quick to judge others based on what they want or what they want to hear? I don't know the answer. We are just people and people makes mistakes. I am one off them. My mom just told me a sad story. It made me think about it. We are all sometimes selfish. I think we need to think more about the people around you. Not only your loved ones but also strangers. Spread a little bit more love around the world. There's already enough bad, hurtfull things in the world. Many people are suffering. 
Give someone a smile, love and a hand for help if needed. Don't judge on what you see or what you hear. Try to see the truth with your own eyes

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten