vrijdag 4 april 2014

LAST MONDAY WHEN THEY GAVE ME A MEW ONE..APPLE SAID THAT MY IPHONE WAS PERFECT. NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS.. REALLY........

First step!

Second step! Creating a special effect ;)
They installed blueray on my phone...
Special effect blueray welcome
I don't think a new iPhone 5s have these moments. They assured me that this thing  perfect๐Ÿ‘Œ. After 4 days...... I already wasn't happy with the "new" iphone from last Monday. Cause the vibration from the phone wasn't working normal too.. But the apple genius worker said. It's normal. I see more iPhones on a day than you do... So yeah? What can I say. Went home with this crack phone and now it's broken again. Back to Amsterdam Apple Genius Bar. Waste of my time last monday and this morning. A whole day last Monday for this and now back to waste some more precious time..

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten